We support schools to raise funds for us. We also encourage students to give back to the community and teach them to be kind-hearted and empathetic through life education at school.
Besides, your active engagement would allow our survivors to interact with and inspire their age-peers. By doing public-speaking, our survivors are also given an opportunity to make positive impact and facilitate better social integration.
Your school or institute can support us in the following ways:
- Organise fund-raising activities such as readathon, swimathon, concert, etc.
- Invite our survivors to give Life Education talks to the students
- Invite our survivors to conduct balloon twisting workshops
- Raise awareness on childhood cancer at school
- Place our publications in your school library
Please contact +852 2815 2525 or email email@example.com for all enquiries.